Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Fun

I love Halloween. It has always been my favorite holiday.

This was aired a few years ago during the Super Bowl. I just love this commercial- I think it is hilarious. It is probably my favorite Halloween commercial.



Yesterday Saw V opened. I love the first three. Four really was not great- they should have stopped at 3. I have seen all of the Saw movies in the theater with a friend of mine. I will be going next week to see this one as well. Hopefully it is better than four.

And I have just discovered a new show that I am fast becoming addicted to: Fringe. I LOVE THIS SHOW! I was an X-files fan for a long time and I was depressed when it ended. This show is a new X-files! Very creepy! I will be following it and hopefully this show has a long lifespan.

No comments: