Wednesday, December 17, 2008

NIN: Sacramento December 12, 2008

I went to the NIN show in Sacramento at Arco Arena recently. My concert buddy and I went together and this is the third time we have gone. He actually bought the tickets in October so we have been looking forward to it for a while! Then I started getting a group of migraines all together- I had 4 in less than three weeks. And we are talking about multi-day migraines! I was so over it and was very concerned that I would miss the concert- but I was fortunate. The Thursday before I was migraine free and Friday, the day of the show, I remained migraine free. Jason had a job interview at Google that same day so I left immediately afterwards and got stuck in some traffic on the way but I managed to get there with time to spare!

I wanted to get a camera in but decided not to since I also really didn't want to lose a camera or have to walk back to the car and stand in line again. But then they didn't even search me and TONS of people had cameras! I wish I had. but I did manage to get this one picture on my camera phone.



The show was WONDERFUL! I have been a Nine Inch Nails fan for a very long time. I love how he does a layered effect for the visuals in his shows. I would love to know how that front screen works- he did some amazing things with it this time and I am fascinated with it- being the techy geek that I am!

I stayed overnight in Sacramento then my friend and I went to breakfast and did a little shopping. We had to stop at Dimple and I picked up The Slip by Nine Inch Nails and Indestructible by Disturbed another band I LOVE. I have never seen them in concert but would love to.

No comments: