Monday, June 2, 2008

Watching Cement Dry!

That's want I did on Fri! No really! I did! Here is the picture to prove it!



Ok- Seriously- my sister needed to have her driveway widened to fit two cars. They were having problems with vandalism with the car parked on the street. So- the work was done. If you own a house and have done this, I don't need to tell you how expensive it is. So I guarded the fresh driveway to prevent anyone from writing in it! I was assisted by Toby- who, as you can see in the photo, really took the job seriously.

Here is the "before" photo:


I didn't get a really good "after" photo- but will next time I am there. Here is an ok one.



I didn't have great net access while on this trip. I did manage to find a hotspot up in Pollack Pines while visiting my mother on the weekend. Then I found a hot spot at a public library near my sister's place.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

HEY YOU!!! LOL Hot Spots are WONDERFUL! LOL

Atheris said...

ha ha! Yeah they are! I especially love 'free for customers' coffee shop Hot Spots! I should have taken a picture of Pony Espresso but it was raining! I loved it though- I could leave my dog in the car. :)